Hello

Speak your mind!

Hello

Postby ProjectAngel on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:41 pm

Hi,

I've stumbled accross the fact that a new junglewar game is being made here.

**cries**

This will be the best Christmas presant a man could get if you could confirm this for me.

I used to play Junglewar, until that sadly went down. Then moved on to H & D, until again, that sadly went down. I've searched for the last couple of years for something that came close but there simply isn't anything out there of that standard.

I think I was also in ToS at one stage, during the H & D time, went under the name Neophyte on those games.
ProjectAngel

Game of Choice: Wakfu

Re: Hello

Postby DaeFenris on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:08 pm

Hi.

More details regarding the JW re-opening can be found in this thread in the General Gaming section: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=470

The name Neophyte does look familiar to me, though I've probably only seen it in old screenshots. I think you're before my time.
DaeFenris
Site Admin

Game of Choice: Other

Postby Dagger on Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:03 am

Hi Neophyte, how's things? What happened to the Gecko Games version of JW you were getting them to make?

I've not seen the progress of our project but Hitachi has indicated they've made significant progress. I don't think we'll see anything for Christmas though.
Dagger
Clan Leader

Game of Choice: The West
Alternate 1: Dofus

Postby ProjectAngel on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:58 am

Hi, as soon as they changed the gameplay on the gecko project I lost all interest. The movement and all sorts is wrong with it. *sigh* t'was just no junglewar.

Im well though thanks, hope you are. Good to see the team is still up and running. What games you all pass your time with these days?

I got soldiers I made here i'll upload them when i can be arsed turning the laptop on.
ProjectAngel

Postby ProjectAngel on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:02 am

As you can see, I have made a few things, what ya'll think?

(if you like I will post the rest of what I have made - allied & rougue forces - both jungle and desert cammo, some barrels, an explosion, a eurofighter typhoon, some c4 and a trap :P)
ProjectAngel

Return to General Discussion